Pertronix Flame-Thrower® HC Coil
The Flame-Thrower® HC High Performance Coil is only available in a super low 0.32 ohm primary resistance, and is suitable for use with an Ignitor® III kit as well as most capacitive discharge (CD) boxes.
Refer to the chart above for the coil type that will best suit your needs.
Pertronix Flame-Thrower® HC 60,000 volt High Performance Coil
New HC (HIGH CURRENT) E-core coils were engineered specifically for our Ignitor® III ignition modules. HC coils have a high turns ratio and ultra low primary resistance enabling the ignition system to charge faster at high RPM's. The coil is supported in a special heat sink made from aircraft 6063 T5 aluminium which efficiently transfers heat away from the windings.
The Flame-Thrower® HC Coil has the following features:
- Maximum Voltage: 60,000 volts
- Highly efficient E-core design
- Vacuum potted coil body for longer life and increased reliability
- 6063 T5 aluminum heat sink with black anodized corrosion resistant finish
- Precision machined male high tension terminal and brass primary terminals
- Turn Ratio 110:1
- Primary Resistance 0.32 Ohms
- Secondary Resistance 6.0k Ohms
- Primary Inductance 2.8mH
- Dimensions: L 11.68cm x W 11.81cm x H 8cm
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Note: Available by Special Order Only